Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Urine Trouble: Man Poars Bucket Of Piss On Building Inspector

(I think he was just about to make some jenkem with that pee)


"A Florida man who was under investigation for 19 counts of scheming to defraud didn’t help his cause on Monday when he allegedly threw a bucket of urine on a Sarasota County building inspector."

"Siegel is charged with Criminal Mischief and Battery on a Code Inspector in connection with this morning's incident. In the rental scam he is charged with 19 counts of Scheme to Defraud, for which he is being held $55,000 bond."


When renters showed up to the home and found it was short seven bedrooms, Siegel allegedly refused to give back their money and told them to sue, netting himself more than $53,000 in the process.

"(I said) You give me my money back. He said no, we are not in the financial position to do that," renter Denise Blair told My Fox Tampa Bay.

No comments: