Wednesday, December 18, 2013

440 Pound Virgin Sends Would Be Lovers Head Through A Wall

I hate it when that happens. :)

"Gerakaris was 22 and living in her parents’ Long Island basement at the time. [His girlfriend] made her move by stripping down to her bra and panties and waiting on her bed until Gregg got the hint.

“I knew he was a virgin and I honestly didn’t care,” Gerakaris says. “We were dating for a little while and he hadn’t put any moves on me yet so I made a move.”

When things began to heat up, Casarona thrust the 110-pound Gerakaris backwards with all 440 pounds of his girth. And Gerakaris’s head went right through the basement’s sheet-rock wall.

“My initial reaction was, ‘I killed her,’ ” Casarona tells The Post. “‘This is my first time. And Jen is dead.’”

Read it all HERE ,  including information about the new TLC series “Sex Sent Me to the ER,” premiering Dec. 28.

No comments: