Thursday, November 28, 2013

Police Message: "Pease Just Ignore The Evil Clown Epidemic."

Pennywise frowns upon your shenanigans.

The public in Norfolk have been told by the police not to approach any creepy clowns after a recent wave of alarming and terrifying sightings.

 "Superintendent Carl Edwards said no one had been injured or assaulted. He added that it seemed whoever was behind the makeup was probably trying to shock people and it was best not to give them the attention.

Officers would patrol areas where the reports had been made and, if they found any clowns, they would "offer them strong words of advice", he said. "Firstly I'd like to stress that it isn't against the law to dress up as a clown.

"Nobody has been assaulted and it appears that the people involved are waiting for a passerby to be startled by their appearance and run away, and then the clown runs after them for a short distance.
"We know there has been a lot of gossip and conversations about this on social media channels, not just in Norfolk, and it is important to gain a perspective on these incidents.

"We appreciate this can worry people, especially the young or elderly. The most effective way to behave if you are to see someone dressed up is to give no reaction – because that's what they are after."

SOURCE AND MORE

5 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

See,... Clowns are Evil....

David said...

I never particularly liked them as a kid, but didn't fear them either and some of their antics seemed funny. Now as an adult, I really don't like them at all, clowns just seems for real creepy to me. To each their own though, just please stay away from me clowns, and I'll stay away from you.

Dr. Theda said...

My childhood "hero" was a "clown"... the Joker...

Dr. Theda said...

Other than "something" throwing a mostly full bottle of hair conditioner out of the bathroom the other day ...not really any "activity" in my home...
Something moves about in the kitchen from time to time... just a grey shape passing the plastic that we had to hang up to keep this room warm...
Still concerned over the figure in the photo... Normally a black "shadow thing" is the "house ghost" ( as my Friends have named it...) ... most visitors to my home have at some point encountered "something" while here... I am not the one who sees these "things" they are seen by others... by the time that I look up "what-ever" is gone... but it ( the "shadow thing") is not a full body apparition either about three feet tall or just the upper part of torso... Not sure what to do about this... Stacey

David said...

As you probably remember I am thoroughly convinced these things actually exist due to a few month long re-occurring "apparition" when I was a child. What or where they are from would be entirely speculation on my part, no one really knows, and if someone claims that they do know, I don't believe them for a second. But I know they are real, whatever "they" are.

But what to do about them? Fuck if I know, mine just went away after a while. I think if the phenomenon wanted to hurt you then it would have by now - you or your visitors.

If your looking for some decent opinions then I suggest that you try Reddit.com/r/paranormal, or Reddit.com/r/nosleep - one of those subreddits could be of help. I have read a lot of good stuff on those two and other subreddits of similar content. I highly recommend that you check them out.