Monday, July 15, 2013

Photographer Accidentally Captures Lover's Suicide Leap



The dramatic leap of two lovers from a bridge in Wuhan, in central China, has been accidently captured by a photographer.

A photographer from the local Hubei Daily was taking snaps of air pollution blanketing the Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge, when his camera lens snatched a man's body falling amidst the thick smog.
The unnamed reporter didn't have the time to realise what tragic event he had just witnessed before a second body, this time of a woman leaped into the river from the same spot.

'To be honest I didn't even see the first person jump because I was concentrating so much on the camera settings and I didn't realise at first that I had snapped the man jumping to his death," the photographer was quoted as saying by the Daily Mail.

"It was only then after snapping the photograph that I heard someone shout that somebody had jumped. I heard him hit the water below and then seconds later a woman climbed onto the bridge and jumped as well."



Source:  IMGUR and IBTIMES

No comments: