Monday, July 29, 2013

Giant KFC Bucket Mysteriously Appears In Womans Yard


Aleena Headrick was taken aback by the large KFC bucket in her yard, "I was driving by, I saw this giant Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket in my yard, and I thought for sure I was hallucinating, so I called my teenagers who were at home and had them go outside."

And I know what you're thinking....the answer is no. There is no chicken in that seven foot bucket. Headrick tells me it appeared Thursday afternoon and she had no idea where it came from or who it belongs to. Maybe it's a sign. We've heard of heavenly manna, but what about original recipe?

Headrick loved the idea, and decided to share it with her friends, "Too often we just need something to laugh about and so I put it on Facebook and told them that I would bring chicken to the next potluck."

The bucket has already become a popular landmark. Headrick says people have been stopping to take pictures with it. But I don't imagine anyone can steal it easily. I know from experience, it's very hard to move.

Headrick's already thinking about making a "meal" of it, "Maybe we'll get giant mashed potatoes next to it."

SOURCE AND MORE

No comments: