Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sinkhole Swallows Sleeping Man - And His Bedroom

Maybe he got sucked into a parallel universe?

"Florida rescue personnel on Saturday searched for a Florida man who disappeared into a sinkhole that swallowed his whole bedroom while he was asleep in his suburban Tampa home.

Jeff Bush, 36, who is presumed dead, was in bed when the other five members of the household who were getting ready for bed on Thursday night heard a loud crash and Jeff screaming.

Jeff's brother, 35-year-old Jeremy Bush, jumped into the hole and furiously kept digging to find his brother.


"I really don't think they are going to be able to find him," Jeremy said on Saturday. He "will be there forever."

Read much more about it HERE

6 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

"You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

I wonder what Jeff Bush's last thoughts were. Poor dude.

David said...

I remember when I was in a tornado, I thought I was gonna die. My thought: "So this is how I die" There was no time for anything else!

Gabriel Sigma said...

A tornado?? Wow! Did you get lifted off the ground? How was it?

David said...

Well it really sucked basically! I was at work at a type of mill at the time when we stopped working to watch this freaking HUGE storm coming in sporting a big wall cloud. When it got almost over us qw noticed a white tube was spinning in the air over the trees, which were starting to get uprooted. The tube (tornado) touched down in our parking lot, I'll never forget the way everything started getting sucked up - and the sound of it. I ran and hid under these big steel worktables and listened to the tornado go down the building ripping stuff of as it went.

Gabriel Sigma said...

Man, that must have been quite the experience. I'm really glad you survived to tell it.
I once had a thunderbolt fall 2 feet to my left, but it was over before i even knew it. Now, a tornado ripping stuff apart must be one hell of a scare.

David said...

The lightning would have scared the hell out of me too! But yeah, I was shaking pretty good after the tornado.