Friday, February 15, 2013

Walmart Madness #72! Teacher Has Sex With Student In Parking Lot

I usually stay away from posting 'teacher has sex with student' stories here on SDIN. They are so commonplace, the stories would take over the blog! But since this teacher-student sex happened on several different occasions in a Walmart parking lot no less,  all bets are off.


A 35-year-old school employee has been accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student and performing oral sex on him in a Walmart parking lot.
Amanda Kay Miller, 35, of Whiteford, Maryland, has been arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a minor, a third degree sex offense and two counts of fourth degree sex offense.
After officials received a tip-off last week about the alleged abuse, they interviewed the student who said he had been having sex with his teacher since December 2012.
He also said Miller - who is an inclusion helper at North Harford High School - would buy him cigarettes and take him home from school sometimes.

2 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

I know this is a very serious crime, but she looks hot. I doubt he said 'no' at any time.

David said...

If I was a 15 year old teen I would have been counting my lucky stars and walking on cloud nine if that happened to me!