Sunday, December 16, 2012

Benny Hill Stabbed To Death

<--- Mugshot of the happy stabber.


A St. Louis woman has been charged in the death of a man found stabbed in St. Louis on Monday night.
Chtonia Battile, 19, of the 1300 block of Belt Avenue, was charged with murder, robbery and two counts of armed criminal action Thursday.
She is charged in the death of Benny Hill, 53, a roofer who was found at Page Boulevard and Semple Avenue about 9 p.m. Monday. Witnesses saw someone pull Hill from a white work van that then fled the area. Hill died at the scene.


Read more  HERE

2 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

I feel very bad for the victim, but this was the first thing that popped in my head when i read the title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUOe_hLg7Bo

David said...

Yeah! I loved The Benny Hill Show when I was a kid. :)

In other news, if I was a cop there she would not be smiling.