Friday, August 31, 2012

Featured Friend Friday #2!

Gabriel's Blue Angels
Wrong photo again,  this is becoming a habit.

That's more like it. ;)

Angels in this case being thought,  idea,  and opinion in pictographic form.  We have all heard of the bad angel on the left shoulder and the good angel on the right shoulder struggling for attention. Gabriel encompasses these angels with a twist from our soon to be infinite reality. 
 
 Gabriel is my most vocal Blogger friend and it has been a treat to meet him.  I look forward almost everyday hoping for a new post from him.   Not only are his drawings entertaining,  his back-stories to the drawings are well written also.

I am hoping that we keep it up forever.  :)


Please go visit his Blog here:
 
 


5 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

Thanks a lot, David. I'm speechless really.
Thanks for the nice words and for making this blogging interaction thing so so cool. cheers!

David said...

No sweat, I just wish I could have a drink with some of you. :)

Gabriel Sigma said...

maybe someday. i'm seriously thinking of moving back to US pretty soon, so who knows?

Kat said...

Dafuq I missed out this post! After I saw the 3. Featured Friend Friday post of Bree´s Blog today I remembered that I didn´t notice Gabriel was featured O___o

I love how you write about all your blog friends with a personal touch. Very nice!!!!

David said...

Hahaha! I told Bree a week ago that I was going to do the post, but haven't mentioned it to her. I wonder if she will see it?

At least it will get her more traffic, I have a lot of lurkers on here.