Saturday, December 3, 2011

Man orders hooker to hotel room, turns out to be his daughter


Wasn't there a movie or something where this happened?




"A man who ordered a prostitute to his hotel room collapsed when his daughter turned up at the door.

Titus Ncube from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said the shock of seeing his 20-year-old daughter sent him to the ground.

The unnamed woman reportedly fled the building.

According to the Zimbabwe News, Ncube ordered the prostitute as he was experiencing marital problems.

“I am sorry for what I did,” he said. “I spoke to my wife and my daughter… I apologised for my actions because I just wanted my family back."

Ncube said his daughter was no longer working as a prostitute and was planning to return to school.

"My marital problems are not over, but we have a marriage counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period in our marriage," he added.

On hearing the news, his wife said: “If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago.”"

Source: Here

No comments: